View Single Post
Old 07-27-2016, 05:31 AM
  # 183 (permalink)  
zjw

yeah speaking of I thought about starting a thread today about sleep myself. here i am at 5+ years with many nights where i just stare at the ceiling. Just had my second night in a row of that and most nights where its not that bad i'm still up every hour to pee.

Its old it really is and I have no idea wtf to do about it. But ya know its almost nothing new tho the severity of it is i guess. years ago i went to a doc about it. all he wantted to do was put me on ambien said it was no long term solution and that he'd give me enough for a week or wtvr it was and sent me to a nerologist for tests. The nerologist did this and did that and trie dhtis medication and that and really had no idea and I felt like a guiniea pig and stopped going.

I wish i had more beneficial info to share sleepie.

I guess what helps me is to tone my life down a few hours before bed. I also wear a sleeping mask. I try not to have too much stimulation before bed too no scary shows or big outings etc... No suspenseful movies for me anymore like ever etc... I also make sure i eat something and sometimes have a cup of tea or something.

despite all these things the best i can hope for is a night where i wake up every hour to pee. *sigh* and I tried a lot with that as well cutting off fluids at various times and so on forget it.

I'd like to think perhaps i just got too much swirling in my head and thats why? Nope I've learned to calm that stuff all down pretty well so luckily thats not too much of an issue anymore.

I almost called in sick today because of it. instead i'll just sit here and probably get next to nothing accomplished because I cant focus.