Thread: Starting over
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2016, 05:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Ghosts31
Ghosts31

Starting over

I'm back ... I was on this site last year after things had gotten out of hand with my alcohol problem and the support on this site was very inspiring ... I made it two months before my first relapse ... And felt so guilty and hypocritical that I could not come back here... and had had several in the past seven months since then ... While I have not hit rock bottom like last year at this time, I find myself drinking with more frequency and in greater quantities again ... Most recently last night when I made the stupid decision of getting behind the wheel and driving two blocks home. Fortunately I made it home with no issues. Not sure why I couldn't walk ... I am back again determined to take control of my alcoholism once and for all ... Beginning NOW ... It's not enough, but I am sorry to all the people I let down because of my drinking and need to start being accountable for my actions once more. I know I need a better plan but this site was the best thing to happen to me last year and I will utilize it even more this time around. Thank you for your support