View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 03:30 AM
  # 238 (permalink)  
Steely

OK Winslow I have my hoodie, my dark glasses and only have to get the guitar. Hope my friend lends it to me for super prop. She is very protective of her guitars, (she has many), but am pretty sure she'll lend, plus she'll be taking the photo.

Staring to feel a bit more settled. Brother being housed probably. Still angsting, mood changes and all that goes along, but can definitely see at this 7 months that I have improved cognitively. For me, this shift came right on the 6-7 month mark.

It has given the the *courage* to continue. Geeze, might be able to count backwards from 100 by 7. Haha

Feeling relaxed (for me, that is ) so decided to posta really great steel hatchet who's wooden handle is broken. It is still a beautiful piece of steel so gave it a badge for precision.

I'm going to clean it as really honed back steel looks fantastic. Hope you can read the badge.

I once had an experienceo at night nigh Blackywhere was hooking hooking (going pretty fast) 'round a corner on my pushbike and a truck was parked too close to the turn. Don't know how I got out of it and swear to God in my mind's eye me ploughing into the rear of this truck andthe sounds of every bone in my legs (particularly) breaking within. So I know what you mean.

OK. steel hatchet for your good citation

Hope everyone is well.

Last edited by Steely; 07-23-2016 at 03:45 AM. Reason: OCD grammar stuff