View Single Post
Old 07-22-2016, 02:50 AM
  # 90 (permalink)  
Chickenlady06

Oh my goodness. It is so hard to get out of bed on the last day of work before vacation...I don't wanna go!!! 😣 But if I want food and coffee for breakfast I have to get out of bed now! When I get to work, I'm immediately checking my hours and hoping I can get out of there by 1. I'm in super vacation mode, and I still have quite a bit to get done today. I packed everything, so bikinis, leggings, and flipflops. I'm having a no pants week next week. Today's plan is to just surrender to the joy of going on vacation!

I've missed a couple days of gratitude and beautiful moments so I wanted to sneak some un this morning, while I'm still positive. I'm grateful for the opportunity to work hard so that I can afford to go on vacation. We haven't always been so lucky and a whole week of actual vacation is a first for our family. Hubs and I have great jobs that are often stressful, but times like this make it all worth it.
Beauty moment, my daughter locked herself in the dog cage last night. Just climbed right in and made herself at home, which was awesome, because I got to clean the kitchen without having to stop and figure out where she crawled off to every few seconds. Babies are so fast.

I am also do excited about the clarity that being sober has brought me, and I am finding that I am a much happier person this way. I told my hubs, my brain is on FIRE!!! I've been in top of things at work and barely forgetting anything. Its so awesome!! 🦄🌻💃⛱🎶
Off to crush day 24 if I can roll myself out of bed. 😑