Thread: Hospital Again!
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2016, 11:14 PM
  # 206 (permalink)  
fripfrop

Well another day of vegginess starting. Although I am finding it easier as the days go on.
This no proccessed food, no sugar no fat diet, may take some getting used to. But I cannot overstate, how much calmer and at ease I feel compared to other times I have stopped drinking and filled myself full of junk food.

I've read places that anxiety and depression are at a high, in society, and when you think about it, so is consumsion of refined, proccessed "food"

Although the eating plan the doctor has put me on is very strict, slowly I'm getting used to it (apart from no marmite crisps).
I find it hardest when I'm peckish between meals now, because I can't just grab a chocolate bar, or a biscuit, or a bag of crisps.

But I'm starting to see it's worth it, just for the mental stability I feel.
I don't know if its the lack of refined sugar and refined carbohydrates, the lack of additives and other chemicals in the food, or if its the fact I am getting enough vitamins to have a healthy nervous system.
But I think its more than coincidence that I eat right now, and feel right mentally