Old 07-21-2016, 07:30 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FLA

Realized something tonight about withdrawal.

I realized that my anxiety and negative feelings are at their worse at night around 8pm all the way till I pass out. Well when I use to drink I only ever started drinking right when the sun went down. Is it possible that my body got use to this routine and now when the internal clock hits at night and there is no booze my mind goes into over drive increasing my already present anxiety depression etc? I never drank during the day except for maybe a couple times out of the year for special events at the beach etc. my drinking started purely at night almost every other night for years. Is this theory true? Or am I just a idiot with extreme anxiety? I also realized that these may actually be withdrawals because the day I stopped (no intentions for stopping for good just a couple days went by) my whole body was "itchy" all over for no apparent reason which is also a sign of withdrawal and then a couple days later I was in full blown panic, riddin with anxiety, dread and fear. So maybe I was wrong after all. Anyways, anyone ever though about that?