View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 06:28 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
hopeful4

It's interesting isn't it. There is an employee here who you would think is straight as an arrow, single, never goes out and does anything, by the book on everything at work. A good employee overall. However....she is a complete hypochondriac and is on pills on a regular basis. She does not get a headache, she has a migraine. Her shoulder cannot hurt, it must be dislocated. You get the type. She slurs around and I can completely tell when she is pilled up. It's Rx pills so she thinks it's just fine to pop as many as she wants. Her whole family is like this, and the exchange pills all the time.

No one really notices, and I don't say anything b/c it's not really my place here to do so. However, there is a girl who recently started who is a recovered addict herself from her teen days, and she recognized it right off the bat. We've become really good friends, and she said to me almost immediately, "That girl is addicted to Rx drugs, how scary." I was shocked she could see it so clearly.

I avoid this person b/c that sort of behavior just makes me want to be as far away as possible from a person as I can. Luckily, we email a lot at my job, LOL.

Very interesting stuff.