View Single Post
Old 07-20-2016, 04:19 AM
  # 56 (permalink)  
LBrain

Originally Posted by saoutchik View Post
On this day 1969 Neil Armstrong first trod on the moon (unless your a conspiracy theorist)
Then it would be Lance Armstrong...

I just over cooked some chicken thighs. But the house smells wonderful... Nothing a plate of rice and beans won't cure...
guess I gotta take care of her first today - work day

Good luck on the counter offer Melina. Keep in mind that in negotiations, a quick answer is not always the best approach. And his not responding immediately is not necessarily a bad thing.

I'm hoping to find gravel cheaper than the local guy who will deliver 2 tons for 40 bucks... that comes to around 150... looking for cheaper but I doubt it's out there... one other possibility locally.

Had doors open all night, debating whether or not to turn on the AC today... which reminds me, I need to install a directional vent - an extension - because she covers the vent in her office with books and I need that air flow. Women just don't understand HVAC
close off that section of supply and the whole dynamic of the system changes. I failed on teaching her to load the dishwasher properly, and the washer... this actually affects $$$$, but trying to explain it...
it's not like deciding which lipstick to wear... much more complicated than that