View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 04:19 PM
  # 66 (permalink)  
2muchpain

I probably shouldn't post this because it sounds so negative, but I need a safe place to put this out there. I went to a meeting today. This guy shared a really sad story and how much pain he was in. It really moved me and I wanted to at least offer support or help if I could. I walk up to the guy to offer support, shakes his hand, but he completely ignores me. He doesn't even look at me, but starts talking to another guy. I stood around for a while, feeling real awkward but thinking he would eventually say something to me. Never happened, so I just walked away. I'm so tired of trying to join in and people just treat me like I don't exist. This stuff just gets old after a while. I know people are hurting, etc., but come on. There's just no excuse for this kind of behavior. I'm tired of being treated like I'm a ghost. I'm done with this c""p. And I won't buy the "were all sick" excuse. It's like saying, "well, I relapsed because I'm a sick person". The funny thing is the meeting is called YANA meaning you are not alone. What a joke. Sorry, just wanted to get this out of my head. Jhn