View Single Post
Old 07-15-2016, 08:19 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  
zjw

I"ve taken a diff appraoch. I try not to bite off more then i can chew and keep my life insanely simple almost too simple to be honest. I also am not ambitious about much because I find that ambition just is a breeding ground for more and more anxiety.

At times however tho I think gee I should do more with my life. I should be more ambitious etc... Tackle some new big goal or something. But then I'm like nah one step at a time take it easy. Its not that i never tackle some new thing I"m learning to play a new instrument right now thats a biggie I guess. But thats plenty for me.

But back when i drank well maybe before the last year or so. I was rather ambitious the go getter at work tackled anything that came my way. burned the midnight oil solving problems and drinking my brains out. I tried to be superman and I guess on the outside it looked like all was going well but it fell apart.

I also had the same routine of drinking till pass out waking up barfing sometimes but almost always still drunk from the night before etc.. I used to wonder if 'd get a DUI on the way to work at 8am even tho my last drink was at midnight or something. Just because I had drank that much and was still pretty drunk. and now that I think about it that was a daily thing so I guess i should reconsider the number of times i did indeed drive drunk and add those in.... ::facepalm::