View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 01:14 PM
  # 97 (permalink)  
Steely

Hi to everyone , especially kzaug with my apologies for limited text re my Blue Man purchase. I was in a rush and didn't get the chance to to even say hello, or ask how you were going. Hope you're well and maybe wetting your line.

Hope everyone is doing well, me off on another Mission for Matthew.. The hospital he is in are putting the thumbscrews on for my sister and I to find him somewhere FAST.

Because I like exchanging language and lingo, heard on the radio this morning that young people (here) now use the word "lit" to describe something that is really good. Do you guys use that term, or are we behind the times in popular language? Like, my Blue Man is "lit".

I'm going to start using it around young people, watch how quickly it drops from their lexicon. ha ha. I'll probably say it really dumb with the wrong intonation. Now that's lit.

Hope you are doing OK Blacky. Soon you will have an outcome and you will know where you stand. There is nothing worse than not knowing.....it's very stressful.

Oh well, coffee and cigarettes and a messy flat. But I've got clean undies so if I get hit by a truck during my mission my mother will be proud.

Enjoy the day fellow travellers. Stay lit.

Last edited by Steely; 07-13-2016 at 01:18 PM. Reason: Tidy up