Thread: Hospital Again!
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 01:12 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
fripfrop

I'm a total liar when I'm drunk..sorry..I did start off on those days not drinking (but I didn't sober up enough to even give a second thought that I was)
Thanks Anvilhead, I know I'm being a wimp with the GP I have. He's a muslim, and you know their religion forbids it..so I think he just thinks I'm some kind of weak deviate. Like that nurse at the hospital before (didn't have to see her this time as they took me straight to cardiology ward.
I do realise I am lucky the hospital offered follow-up help, and I'm not about to waste it..have been trying to get it for so long!
But whatever his views, you are right..he shouldn't have power over me in my head. He is paid to help EVERYONE, not just the people he sees fit to.
I still have to go back to the hospital for more tests (Im not surprised Ive effed my heart up, just hope it's not as bad as I fear)
But I deserve the right to try to have the help that is there to save my life too, same as anyone who needs help does.
Thanks for your post..and sorry for the lie :/ the other days everyone who read it!