Thread: Just a Blah Day
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2016, 09:32 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
CentralOhioDad

Just a Blah Day

Not really much to this post except I'm having a blah kind of day.

AW is having issues at work - her boss is being an A** to her ever since their 'breakup' of the emotional affair that for him he wanted more than just emotions, then his wife found out and has him by his gonads, and then my AW says, "I'm not involved in any way!". Except she was involved, she never told the guy to back off/down, and now it's all blowing up and (again), she feels like the victim. She loved the attention and the 200+ texts per day and him telling her how hot she is, etc. Never once did she put the brakes on, but then is surprised when he tells her he has feelings for her? Umm, yeah, I told her that. Another case of her not taking accountability for her actions, and blaming someone else. I'm tired of hearing the boo-hoo story every night.

And, there is her not holding up her responsibilities at home. So many times I hear "Well, I'm going to start doing 'X'. " It never happens. She used to be a neat freak - not any more. She used to remember everything that needed done - not any more. She used to be a real go-getter, and positive - not any more. I just can't trust that things will be taken care of if I happen to forget, and that's not a partnership - that's one person being lazy, and one person being the chicken! I like to eat chicken, I'd rather not BE a chicken.

I'm tired of the mood swings, and the wondering 'what' personality will walk thru the door at night - but I should just expect a mopey, moody, crabby person who just wants to go for the wine bottle, because that's pretty much the norm.

See, a relatively useless post, but I just wanted to get it out there - or at least out of my head. I usually try to fake my way thru these down moods and convince myself it's not too bad, but it wasn't working too well today.

Oh, and the business trip that I was so looking forward to her going on at the end of this month may not happen now - because she doesn't want to go. I so was looking forward to 5 nights of peace in the COD household with DS.

Thanks for reading.

COD