View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 10:55 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
atalose

No contact with him at all what’s so ever from here on out. You need to treat him and this relationship like your own addiction and abstain.

Over the years it's been the same story - he's relapsed 4 or 5 times, both using and cheating. I stayed for so many reasons. I love him, I think he needs to sort his deep seeded issues out, he has mental health issues, etc. - but overall he's a great guy
Great guys don’t cheat! And the longer you continue to justify his unacceptable behaviors and treatment towards you the longer this toxic merry go round will continue.

I’m sure much of that anger is inward and you’ll discover that you are angry at yourself for staying, going back and tolerating unacceptable behaviors. To be angry at others for them not showing any consequences towards him is equal to yourself not showing him any consequences for cheating.

But now, he's just tossed me to the side like trash.
I think you have that all wrong, you put your trash out and someone else picked it up and brought it home. Be thankful for that, other wise that trash would be trying to stink up your home and life all over again.