View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 11:50 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
kzaug2014

Love the op shop idea, Steely! I'm still posting off my phone so I can't post pics, so I'll just have to provide in-depth descriptions. I may stray a bit from the $5 cap, but I'll keep it cheap.
My latest acquisitions are 2 antique fruit shipping crates with awesome paper label graphics. I repurposed them into shelves for my cds. They're now hanging on the wall next to 2 old Pepsi crates I got for free.
I also bought 6 antique spice tins for $7, purely decorative and now are displayed w/a host of other old, graphic tins.
I'm sorry to hear you had a rough day w/your brother. I know how stressful that can be. Our schizophrenia uncle I told you about started coming over everyday earlier this summer and it was so tiring having him here all the time. He's like a 60yr ruly child. We finally told him we need some space.

Blacky, happy to hear you're back on the wagon. Those days where nothing seems to go right are surely frustrating, hopefully today goes much smoother for ya.

Wolfie, beautiful job on that room!

D, thx so much for the new thread!

Astro, I feel the exact same way about long campaigns. Politicians are all crooked!

We have our 10yr old grandson this wk. We're going to see Tarzan at the drive ins tonight.

Much love and big (( hugs )) peeps!