View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 07:53 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
notgonnastoptry

Originally Posted by Turtle76 View Post
Its called the Phellowship.

On another note, I wanted to add that I believe (I am truly truly hoping) that sober shows are going to be WAY better than the drunken drugged debauchery I used to experience. The hangovers were getting to be sooo bad. I saw Phish at Merriweather last year and couldnt even keep any food down for 2 days after that weekend. Not worth it... the substances that is.... the music is worth it. Sober, we are going to get a chance to really notice all the nuance, remember a setlist, not spend crazy amounts of money on cab fare, and actually be able to function after a concert.
Someone in my IOP group (after last year's milder stint in the hospital) said she went to the Taylor Swift show. She was in the 800 dollar section. She said one woman (next to her) was with her boyfriend/husband/whomever. She was wasted and practically laying on his shoulder the whole time, slurring her speech and getting up to use the bathroom. I'm sure she remembers nothing. What a waste of money. Think of it that way. Have fun.