Old 07-01-2016, 12:27 PM
  # 24 (permalink)  
AnvilheadII

jeff, i think i told you before but i have "pain" every day.....no not excruciating, can't move pain....but my left hip now hurts if i lie on that side for too long, my knees always hurt, and if i have been sitting at my desk at work for very long, the first 10 steps or so are pretty funny looking. it just...............IS.

let's recall what the pills were prescribed for in the first place, not what other benefits you have conjured up. recovery from knee surgery. right? and you are as recovered from that as you are going to get , right?

since you started taking the stupid pills you have been setting yourself up for the BIG WITHDRAWAL....i swear you have STUDIED on what it will be like, just HOW awful, and i can't tell if you have been dreading it, or almost hoping it happens to you. as it is, you were ON a taper and then intentionally got a refill.

it's like you have your bailing can in one hand, and a drill in the other and you can't decide which to use.....bail the water OUT? or drill another hole so more water comes IN.

but either way, you are playing with fire. AND YOU KNOW IT. it's as if you like playing around the edges of recovery, like its a game. you tried the "I'm a big boy and I can drink if I wanna" game for a while.....now you are trying to "I'll start taking MORE pills when I am close to tapering off so i can see what these withdrawals everybody talks about are really like".

sweetheart, we aren't trying to earn Eagle Scout merit badges here. quit screwing around and take care of my friend jeff.....and give your poor wife a damn break!