View Single Post
Old 06-28-2016, 08:33 AM
  # 55 (permalink)  
Behappy1

Just an update...

I was to have a final court date for my dui yesterday. It was postponed until October 3 due to attorney needing knee surgery. I just found this out late Friday. I called the attorneys office today find out my options. Secretary said he is out of the office for another month. I asked if there was any way to get an email or message to him to find out my options. No. I asked if the other attorney could address my concerns. He is out off the office on vacation until next Tuesday.

I mentioned my kids and all of the running that I have not been able to do. She said the courts do not care. I reiterated that I am the sole provider financially and physically and that I have no help with either from my ex. The courts don't care. Basically said they're not concerned if you can even get to the store for groceries.

My ONLY option at this point is to revamp my consulting business. She said to send a statement in on letterhead with hours of operation. She said she would try to get it submitted to the courts for an amendment this week. I just sent that along with a short letter to my attorney which he probably won't get.

Hurdle after hurdle after hurdle. I have not went anywhere for 21 days. This is 100% my fault I know. I am trying to keep myself in check, but I am about to explode.