View Single Post
Old 06-27-2016, 12:24 AM
  # 483 (permalink)  
Steely

Bad to the Bone is a top song Blacky. Always liked that.

Thanks kzaug, if you read my previous post to Dee you will see how I am travelling on that front. I do have a neighbour friend who I get along with really well.

We had a great experience today as a handyman came around to put new locks on the windows to comply with new legislation.

Kids were falling out of windows through wire screens when their dopey parents' put their cots or bed under the window. Doh! The entire block was done.

I went up to my friend's place when he was doing her's and he noticed all of the guitars and stood back in shock.

He then tells us he plays piano in a jazz band and was doing house repairs because a tractor had crushed his thumb and he needed the money.

My friend has a piano and we asked him to play. He ripped out this really fantastic jazz piano number while we stood there jiving. Picked up his tool bag and went home. He was really good.

He said we made his day, and we said the same. He was a really nice bloke. It was great.

Hope you start to feel better soon kzaug, and I removed that pic because I felt like a DORK, but do reckon they add a bit of variety.

I'm eating jelly beans and watching Hilary Clinton. This world, don't hold out much hope.