View Single Post
Old 06-24-2016, 12:31 PM
  # 48 (permalink)  
Behappy1

Thanks guys!! I decided to get out of the house and work in the yard to get rid of some aggression.

As far as the MVR, they pulled it through work. I STILL do not see how they can "assume" 13 points when I have not even went to court yet. They "assume" that I will be charged with everything. My attorney filed a dismiss and suppress whatever that means. If I do not go to court until October, my MVR will remain the same until then reflecting 13 points. Does anyone have any experience on the steps to take to address this?

I am trying to really keep my head about me. I will call the first of the week and get the first available appt with my attorney. It was mention representing myself. I could do that, but I am from a very small town with a "good ole boy" system. I'm afraid if I try to take this on myself, the good that has been done could be tossed out the window if I tick someone off.

I will talk to my attorney about the above mentioned as far as getting my kids ran around. Without my parents, my kids would have had to quit all sports and 4-h. They simply could not be at practices "legally" by me driving them.