View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 04:24 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Marissa41

Can't Seem to Stop

Even after being sick in bed on Monday and most of Tuesday, I still drank too many beers yesterday. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. My anxiety is through the roof and I can't sleep. My husband is also an alcoholic and almost admits it. He can't quit either. He went 5 days and I went 9 without drinking last month. I was doing good until he decided to bring home beer that Friday. If it's not in the house I'm not as likely to drink. But if it's staring me in the face I can't stop myself. I'll wake up and drink it.
My head just feels like it's spinning. I have so many things I need to do right now and I can't focus because I'm either sick or buzzed.
I've been in the hospital many times with alcoholic hep and they said cirrhosis but that isn't for sure but, probable. I know if I don't stop I'm killing myself and he knows it too.

Today is my first day to not drink again and I hope he decides that for himself too, but I know I can't blame it on him.
Also, having social anxiety. I haven't been out of the house for over a week. Getting out today though. I'm so glad I found this site. There are so many wonderful people on here. Thanks for listening.