View Single Post
Old 06-23-2016, 03:29 AM
  # 33 (permalink)  
jphendrix83

Thanks ya'll! Ya'll have helped with ya'lls posts! Figured I'd give ya'll an update. I did go to an AA meeting Monday, and enjoyed it. I haven't been able to make it back the past couple of days, Tuesday had to take my cousin to the VA and then yesterday my Dr appt took to long so I am going to try to go today as long as nothing comes up! It's so odd not to have any kids here this morning. My son spent the night with a friend so it is so quiet! Peaceful!
I also went and talked to a counslor Tuesday and he says he wants to see me once a week for the next 4 weeks. Saw the Dr yesterday and he changed my meds. I was taking Celexa 20 mg in the morning, and Visteril 25 mg twice a day as needed for anxiety, which didn't really do anything but make me sleep since it is only a anti-histamine. He started me on Wellbutrin 100mg in the morning, and topamax 25 mg at bedtime. We will see if it helps, he said it should help with my weight. I also told him that I still wanted to drink but have been fighting the urge.
17 days sober! And not hungover!!!!!!!!!!!