View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 06:34 AM
  # 37 (permalink)  
Behappy1

How ironic is this?? A guy that I worked with and I are friends on FB. Yesterday his wife posted pic's of them with a group in a car on the way to a concert. They all had red solo cups full. In hand! They all had that excited and drunk look and were posting pic's and stuff that were out of character for their sober selves. I'm sure it wasn't mt dew in the cups.

I spent most of yesterday going through my finances, budget, cobra insurance and just starting to figure out which direction I want/need to go as far as employment. I have court next week and have a call in to my attorney today. I have zero clue what I'm looking at right now. I feel like my life is one of those snow globes that has been shaken. Where everything is swirling around with no idea how it will land or if it will fall into place.

I was thinking about my friend on fb and how that ONE red solo cup can turn his entire world upside down. From the pic's, it looks like they had an awesome time at the concert and made it home safely.