View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 02:44 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
again2016

Help some guidance, found needles

Well to look back on my post , I was so scared and blown away with that abcess and then so easily convinced it was a sist that got infected. guess easier than to think his disease has moved to H back at this house spent time having a very civil conversation thru some intervention points that I have worked with a rehab on. after 2 hours of on and off talk I gave into one more night. his sibling found needles in powder room she just told me last night late and I cant stop getting sick now what its all in and I have no control except to say again help you with sobriety and safety but this is a sober drug free house.... younger sibling found this last week and held onto it not fair this disease the way it if it is needles it just started..........................I am going to try one more talk this am but rubber has to meet the road today I need to find some strength somewhere call his dad who will throw him in car and take him to rehab maybe hes afraid of him and wants him to be proud of him

talked a lot about I can do it alone the detox then I need iop, I don't want to lose my job but again positive test, says no Iam really scared now