View Single Post
Old 06-19-2016, 06:52 AM
  # 26 (permalink)  
jphendrix83

He is an alcoholic too! The hospital 1013 him in March when he drank so much he was blacked out, threating to shoot himself, and hit me(they don't know he hit me, because that's not him, and I didn't tell him, he had never done that in 15 yrs of marriage, he still doesn't remember it, all he knows is he saw the bruises) My sister called them. He almost lost his job too! He says he doesn't act like me when he drinks, and can drink or not, hes right about not drinking at times, but we have been enabling each other for awhile. He told me that he won't drink to help me so we will see. The detox set me up with an appt with a counsler, and when I went it was just a q&a, and they set me another appt for this coming Tues. with another counsler. I didn't end up drinking yesterday! I am very grateful that I didn't and don't have a hangover this morning. I haven't completely let it go yet, but it's not bothering me as much. He told me he wasn't gonna drink later in the week after he had done that. He needs to quit just as much as me.
Is a bac of 274 alcohol poisoning? That's what it was when I went to the hospital.