Old 06-18-2016, 02:29 PM
  # 61 (permalink)  
zjw

lol sleep thats great "crippling anxiety is my cardio" sooo true if only tho!! man. and ya know some people who are very nervious and figity are rediculously lean and i swear its the fact that there nervines and twitching all the time. Then theres people like me who gotta work for it *sigh* and still suffer anxiety.

Yeah Cow I hear heart only beat so many times so why excercise might jsut use up all my beats too soon hahaha. Better to sit back kick feet up take slow relax enjoy life lol.

Yeah I agree in the end eating nothing but whole foods is a great option. I did that myself Just prior to going to this diet and it worked out well. My downfal tho is I love meat too much I 'd eat too much of it and ignore the rest on my plate!! no discipline its all or nothing with me with everything never an in between. LIke drinking me? 1 or 2 drinks NAH have to get falling down drunk every single time. Steak for dinner? 4 oz portion? 6 ounce poriont? 8 ounce protion? NOPE i need like 16oz portion and i'm looking for more!!! Now with this fruit thing its the same thing 1 banana? 2 banana? nope need like 30 and a pile of dates!! I just find this way of eating keeps me out of trouble and i can still be a ravenous pig lol.

I tried magnesium for anxiety not to long ago it was helpnig but then i was getting too lazy and such. Annoys me. I've learned tho over the eyars I do require a little bit of anxiety just to keep me motivated. I may not like it but I do require a little bit. I just wish it was only a little bit all the time *sigh*