View Single Post
Old 06-18-2016, 05:58 AM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Behappy1

Originally Posted by chrcarlson View Post
You have a restricted occupational license. Why not have the kids drive you to business meetings, getting work related supplies or deliveries? Last time I checked grocery stores had paper clips and staples, I'm always running out.

Your attorney sounds like my last attorney, probably too ethical what is "frou frou stuff to present a case"?
Thank you! Before my termination last week I was felt it was ok to drive. I could go to the store on my way to a job site or at least run errands. Since the termination I have not went anywhere. When I asked my attorney after privileges were reinstated for work about driving the kids to sports he said no. But then said "don't you have a job site to look at that is near the school?" Duely noted.

By frou frou I mean he doesn't know nor seem to feel that he needs to know or cares of the specifics of just how MUCH this has affected my family. The kids are going to the bare bones of their activities. My parents are run ragged. I can't even legally get to the grocery store, or go get a can full of gas to mow my lawn. I legally cannot go get my sons asthma rx, or a bag of dog food for my dog.