View Single Post
Old 06-17-2016, 09:53 AM
  # 3 (permalink)  
STGHealthyWoman

Biggest Fan

Girl, you know I'm your biggest fan. I wish I lived near you--I'd get your kid the inhaler

Let's look at this from the judge's point of view...

Before you today is a successful single mother. She made a really bad decision and got behind the wheel of a car while intoxicated. She lost her job, her self esteem and four months of freedom without her drivers license. If she doesn't get her license back, she can't get another job and can't take care of her children. Since she is the only parent they have, how will this affect their lives? What does her record look like before the incident? Record? What record? She has been an exemplary citizen, mother and member of society. Well, there was that one time in college...LOL just kidding.

Now, on the other hand, if I give her license back, she can get another job, she can take care of her kids, they will have learned from her mistake just like she did and be better for it. She can pay taxes out of her salary and buy groceries and medication. That is better for our town, our stores, our gas stations and me (the judge) because her taxes pay my salary. What possible reason would there be to keep her license from her. Maybe I'll just give her a year of probation and have her come in and pee in a cup once a month OR I could give her one of those thingies that she has to blow into to get her car to start. I think that would be the best course of action, don't you???

Of course it is. You are going to get your license back girlfriend and you are going to make your parents a nice meal and thank them for helping you out when you needed it. You are going to go to soccer with a huge glass of ICED TEA and you will hold your head high and say to the world, "Yeah, I got a DUI. I took steps to make sure it will never happen again. I am a stronger better person for it."

When you get your little "blow into it thingy", you can bedazzle it and make a cool keychain.

Try to have a great day!!!