Thread: Working Plan
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 05:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Nowsthetime

Working Plan

Hello all.

I'm under a lot of stress. I have posted a bit about it.

My mother has been here and it was kind of rough. Not getting get along with my daughter or my husband very much.

My daughter got sick with mouth sores...I have taken off tomorrow and next week to tend to her. ( My supervisor was 100% supportive so that is a relief .) it has been really painful and honestly the worst feeling I have ever had in my entire life and I am 36 years old. She was in so much pain that it was unbearable to me. I felt like my heart was being ripped out.
The impotence was the worst feeling. I could only lay there with her hold her hand and stroke her hair ... I went back to the doctors for the third time and demanded something for the pain. She finally got something and she's a really good spitter outer so it is working and she has been able to sleep a little bit the last night . It's a numbing mouth wash. He had sores on her entire mouth gums inside of the lips roof under the tongue, EVERYWHERE. Poor sweetie. She was misdiagnosed in the beginning so it took a while to get it under control. I hope the worst of it has passed.

My mother leaves tomorrow early in the morning.

I am posting because today I allowed myself to tell a friend that I was so stressed out then a gin and tonic sounded nice...

It does not. I can't Believe it came out of my mouth so easily. It lingered in my head for a little bit but then I started talking myself out of it playing the tape etc. So now I am here posting ... Maybe I just set it to convey a message of how stressed out I was, but honestly I don't think it's funny and it's really stupid to have those thoughts. Very annoying .

I'm NOT going to drink because I don't drink anymore.

It would only end up making me feel really crappy. It is so stupid that I actually verbalized it. I can't believe it .

Little fu$&@3!!!