View Single Post
Old 06-16-2016, 01:04 PM
  # 248 (permalink)  
pinklinzangel

London! Hurrah! So glad you're home safe and well and feeling good, we've missed you!

Choobie I love that you've addressed it with your new friends right from the start , well done! Doesn't it feel good to get it out of the way, next conversation PLEASE! Fantastic x

Scooter my degree is for me, work will not promote me for it, nor will I get a pay rise. I might get a well done, but mostly I will get 'great no more days off work to study' from them I imagine. Such gratitude. What it will do, is make sure I'm top of the list when applying for jobs. I'm super super qualified! So it's for me, and for my future. It's all over in august! X

I went to the dentist for a check up and came out with a filling. So I'm numb from my neck right up to my forehead as I needed four injections. Needless to say I'm hungry and feeling sorry for myself! Feeling blah today.

I'm going away for the weekend with my mum tomorrow, we try to go away for fathers day as my dad has passed away and we spend the weekend making memories to replace sad ones. Going to the coast to do some walking, bit of beach time, some good food and good mum and daughter time, so if I'm quiet posting it's a good sign! I used to drink through it, not Anymore!

What are you all doing for fathers day? Any plans anyone?

Love xxxx