View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 05:34 PM
  # 244 (permalink)  
Choobie

Funny ultra!! And quite a sign of the times
Determined, I think you are right on! And I know you are going to make it through the weekend with flying colors. Now that we have a taste of the good life, we don't need the fake stuff anymore! Love your quote today!
London, I feel like Big Ben has stopped ticking without your posts! I hope you are doing well and that everything is ok. We are holding you in our thoughts.

Things are getting a little less hectic around here. I'm caught up on homework, the kids have settled into the house, and the new job jitters are diminishing. I've already crossed the "I don't drink" bridge with them and it went over well. They peppered me with questions and they were surprised at my answers-as usual (No, I don't care if other people drink, No I really don't miss it, Yes, I still go out with my friends, No, it's not against my religion, Because my body is so much happier with me). I have an RFP sign taped to both my work and home computers. I think of you all, and take so much inspiration from each one of you!