View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 10:21 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
HopingForCure

Originally Posted by CoDnoMore View Post
Do not feel sorry for an AH and marry them, it's a lose-lose situation.

Run away now, before you get the lawyers and priests involved. Run as fast as you can toward a normie that can love, respect, and devote their life to

Good Luck.
I need to read this every single day for the rest of my life. EVERY SINGLE DAY. I have been feeling sorry for my Alcoholic soon to be ex fiance for a while now. So tempted to trust him this one time and get married to him. But No, he had his chance. We were engaged for a year and were planning our wedding when he relapsed, not once, not twice, but five times. I only wish I had not gotten engaged to him - By getting engaged I got my family and friends involved in this. They were as excited about our wedding as me, if not more. Why, why did this happened to me
He is so manipulative though.. every time he calls me, he makes promises, talks about what a lovely life we will have together, we will be married with kids, we will travel together. And my heart starts to melt. Then I come to this forum for strength. Thank you to all you wonderful people here.