View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 08:19 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
WeakGirl

Holding my breath

So, it is two days until the police will come to forcefully remove my brother and his wife from the trailer where they've been staying with no water, no electricity and not paying rent.

It's been a couple weeks since I kicked them out of my house and they went back there.

I want to hope that they've found somewhere else and have started moving. I don't really think so, though, since they haven't called me or my parents to ask for help moving. Maybe they got someone else to help but I think they've used all of their friends up, too. The last time my dad saw them, they still hadn't actually looked for anywhere.

So, I'm just kind of waiting for the fall out. My parents are split on whether to let them stay at their home. If they move into my parents' home, I don't know what I'll do, but I get kind of enraged thinking about it. They have point blank told me that there's a crystal meth dealer looking for them because they owe him hundreds. My parents don't deserve to be in that danger. But I've told my parents about that, so I guess that's all I can do.

I'm really expecting them to show back up here. I want to firmly proclaim that I would NEVER give in to that. But, it will be a lot harder than kicking them out was. When I kicked them out, I knew that although they didn't have a safe place to go with utilities, they could get away with sleeping in that trailer for a while. But there are a million reasons they shouldn't be here. Like that drug dealer looking for them. Or them coming in high on crystal meth. Or smoking marijuana right here in the living room. Or keeping me, hubby and puppies sick from stress. Or mistreating my puppies. Or bringing lots of extra animals in the environment.

But... that's my brother. And that seems to outweigh all of the sound logic in the world.