View Single Post
Old 06-13-2016, 05:58 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Kata

Originally Posted by Refiner View Post
Dandy just to give you an example of one of my "bad guys": he was VERY good looking in a dark, handsome way. From a VERY rough neighborhood and went to a high-school known for inner-city gangs. Had done a stint in prison for dealing cocaine. And said he killed a guy by knifing him in self defense during a drug raid. How's THAT for bad!!!!! Btw, he turned out to be a big fat liar and made most of it up and liked to be a "different person to different people". He was NUTS!!
My bad boys haven't been quite as bad... I tend to be attracted to jerks with mommy issues with an over-inflated ego and shady past, a truckload of unrealized potential and an unreliable employment history.

It's a well-known fact that, in a father's opinion, no guy is good enough for their precious daughter. But, simply put, the definition of a bad boy is the type of man that makes a good, law-abiding father contemplate murder the minute her daughter brings him home. Alternatively, a bad-boy may also inspire in a father a deep desire of locking is 30-something daughter in a convent while he's busy torturing the life out of said bad boy.