Old 06-06-2016, 07:19 PM
  # 180 (permalink)  
Melina

Hi everyone!

I hit the gym and then I set up my Apple TV, woot woot, go Team Weekenders, thank you for your help! Mesa and SUinDe, y'all rock!

Brynnalynn I'm glad to read your guts are getting less bubbly. You barely eat as it is. We need to fatten you up is my guess, even though I've never seen you xoxo

In case anybody was following this from earlier, one of the partners in the hotel deal never contacted me today. I swear, I really hope they have decided to move on. I feel somewhat harassed. I'll sic the rat army in my alley on them, haha. Jk I just want this all to go away.

Tomorrow I have a big job interview in person. I made it through two phone interviews, an online personality assessment, and a menu project with descriptions, costing, allergies, why the dish works on their menu and basic cooking methods of each component. I'm excited for this bc absolutely no one I know is involved. That has been causing me a lot of trouble this year. Following tips from chef friends is great, and I'm so glad the business works that way, but when things go south you can't say much so as not to alienate the connection. Sucks bc I'm holding in some opinions that aren't the most positive.

Anyway, I'm excited for tmro. Like so excited I'm not telling anyone outside of my eat friends and I usually never do that with job opportunities. I'm a blabber.

I might go hit a late aa meeting. I went last night. There were some really good people in the meetings I went to that I miss. The weirdos I will ignore.

I'm learning balance.

Xoxo