View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 11:32 PM
  # 480 (permalink)  
Mags1
Magsie

Morning overs, Tuesday morning 7 am. Looks like rain today.

Another holiday day for me, we have an extra one tagged on this bank holiday, which I'm not complaining about!

I've not seen any of the programmes you mentioned Wolfie , gonna check them out. Though I do like a good murder! (Fictional, of course!).

Ringing the docs today to hopefully get an appointment. I haven't been able to walk far the last 4 days without bringing on an asthma attack, think I've a chest infection. I could do with a few more days rest but will see what he says. Hubby been laid up too with man flu, bless. I'm wheezing like a good un!

Refuse collectors are here. There is talk we are going to get charged for having our brown bins emptied fortnightly ( garden waste bin). Other areas are being charged £30 per annum. I didn't think that was too bad but it may lead to fly tipping, there's quite a bit of rubbish that is tipped on the outskirts of our village.grrr.

The wind is getting up now too. The bush in our front garden is being blown about like anything. It has really grown a lot this year halfway up our window! I don't know what has made it grow so fast, though it does get plenty of birds in it. I can't remember the name of it but when it flowers it is covered in yellow flowers, so pretty, you get St. John's wort from it. Apparently.

Well, I have managed to walk to my greenhouse every day, though only a few steps in my back garden and everything is coming along great. Lots of small tomatoes and when they all get some colour on I will take pictures and figure out how to post them.

have a good day overs.