View Single Post
Old 05-29-2016, 01:17 AM
  # 454 (permalink)  
IvanMike
NA Member - Atheist

Thanks Itch. - My work schedule is a bit odd (4 AM - 1 PM). It doesn't line up with my G/F's schedule and meetings very well, so it can get easy to inadvertently miss sleep. That contributes a lot to fatigue, as does the fact that it can be a bit physical. And I'm not 20! The diet and exercise ratio needs some tweaking as well. My yearly physical is up in July, so the fatigue is on the list to chat about. I'm in the middle of a round of allergy shots, so that may help as well. Oddly, I haven't been very depressed since i quit using! I did the antidepressant route in the past, but how i felt then and how i feel now are a lot different. Still, I'm not always the most engaged and happy person, so I won't discount the possibility.

In other news, being in a healthy relationship is still new to me. Yesterday the G/F and I had a few rough spots (mostly I was irritable), but we were able to talk and own our parts and get over it. Not letting conflicts fester and become resentments is novel. I fell short quite a few times yesterday. I'm going to ask for the ability to do better today. 10-11-12.

Have fun today kids.