View Single Post
Old 05-27-2016, 10:26 AM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Dreamcatcher44

Master manipulation...sounds familiar as my ex addict was also a pro at turning on the verbal poetry that melts the heart of all resentment and replaces it with false hope. Intoxicating and we want so bad to beleive it so we lose ourself to the moment and deal with our pain later.

Yes...u already know the answer to ur question. He is cheating. These kind of men always do. He will NEVER admit it either. I literally caught a crack ho at our house in my bed next to my x addict and still he denied anything happened! "We just met last night! We just fell asleep! I dont even know who she is!" U cant make this stuff up. They lie to ur face. Lie even when caught red handed.

Anyway...I refused to let him think he got away with it. So i called his little "sleeping" buddy and found out every sordid detail of the affair (of course it had been going on longer then a day. She knew about me.) and to prove a point to my dear addict I made "friends" with his little junkie mistress and had her and I both conference call him on the phone (him thinking it was just him and her on the call while I stayed silent in the background). And well....once i heard him try to smooth her out and keep her from telling me anything I broke my silence and proceeded to rip him a new one and so...that took care of that!! Not my proudest moment but seriously this is what it takes to get them to own anything. And please dont mistake my next comment for lack of empathy for ur situation bc this is a horrible as it gets but....at least ur H wore a condom. My addict??? Not so much. He never and has never practiced safe sex. God only knows how many girls he exposed me to. But thank god I got checked out and received a clean bill of health. The rage i felt inside....that i still feel for all the dangers he exposed me to? It reminds me now why I can never forgive him. (Hes 13 days clean and trying to make things work. He blames drugs for the infidelity...always has an excuse.)

I dont envy this next stage for u. U asked for brutal so im telling u lessons i learned the hard way. Men dont text other women just for the heck of it. If hes not sleeping in ur bed, hes sleeping in someone elses. He is a master manipulator. The drugs only make them better at lying.
DO NOT BELIEVE A SINGLE WORD THAT COMES OUT OF HIS MOUTH. TRUST UR GUT.

Should u really need undeniable proof of his infidelity u can get it but be careful what u wish for. While I dont regret teaching my cheating addict a lesson i ended up paying for it emotionally with vivid mental flashes of his affair told to me by another woman... beyond soul crushing. Be kind to urself and spare urself the pain. File those papers and call the police next time he shows up. Maybe more jail will do the trick. In the meantime we are here. Take care of yourself.