Old 05-24-2016, 01:49 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Lightning Bug
A Smart Bug is a Sober Bug!

I'm leaving, moving out. Is this the end?

I am renting an apartment and leaving. My stress level dealing with someone who berates me, condescendes me, who is waiting patiently for me to fail so he can kick me out has finally got to me. I can't stand it here. I can't stand him. Yesterday I was messy from cleaning and my shirt was a mess. He went off on a tirade say I was drinking because the only time I would have a wet shirt is when I was drunk. Every chance he gets he tells me that the second I fail he is filing for sole custody and I will never see my kids again.

I am going for my own sanity. It is temporary unless i decide life is much better without him. We have already created an acceptable schedule for me to see the kids. Once i get considerable sober time i am going for 50 50.

He says that while i am gone he might file papers. I will spare you the cursing i did. He can have a divorce. I dont want him.

While away I will be attending my IOP classes. I thought i might take a college class too. The point is to rediscover myself without alcohol in my life.

Screw him.