Old 05-23-2016, 09:50 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
silentrun
voices ca**y

Update: I was fine Friday but woke up Saturday at 2 am with pain and swelling. It progressively got worse until I finally went to the urgent care on Sunday. I now have enough antibiotics for a small village and it is getting better. Some pain pills would have been nice.
I have been pretty lucky in my life and only a few times have I been prescribed anything. It is one of those fears I have that sooner or later I will have surgery and for sure I will screw up and abuse the pills and end up in the same situation again. A person can drive themselves insane trying to cover every possible scenario. My AV took a shot at me and what worked is what has always worked. Don't let it whisper BS into your ear until it makes you believe it to be true. Tell someone what is going on inside your head.

On the way to the clinic I questioned myself what I would do if prescribed more because it goes right to the pharmacy there. I told myself first sign of BS they would all go down the toilet. You know what, I believe that is exactly what I would do.