View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 12:44 PM
  # 202 (permalink)  
Steely

Boy, have I ever got to catch up, a whole season will pass.

I love gardening too kzaug, and know Soberwolf does too. I have 3 balconies, which sounds pretty flash, but really just a standard little 2 bedroom flat in the suburbs and which I have packed with pot plants.

During my morass I let it all go, but am just now trying to get it back off the ground, not a real lot of heart in it, but trying.

I managed to get a Maiden Hair fern to kick and was pretty pleased as they are very finicky. The dove and robins sound beautiful, idyllic with all of your perennials. Nature. Sigh.

Thanks for reminder on feelings of paranoia when mentioning drugs, or even hemp jackets. I'm unfamiliar with sites such as this and uncertain of the protocol.

I think I went a bit nutso, but have regained my composure.

Thanks for the understanding, as I am going through a period of great uncertainty.
Not about my sobriety, but with myself. Trying to drag myself out of the pit of doom. Try with a little help from my friends, and underestimated the support that exists here, and the genuine care that is still so unfamiliar.

I have been given that little nudge that was required to get me moving, even if only tiny steps at a time.

Croissants and coffee at the local cafe for breakfast.

I wanna watch my garden grow.

I will read a chapter a week kzaug. Searching for the perfect petunia. haha

Your reminder too melki with your friends, put things much more into perspective. Intend to do a little gardening today following my croissant brekky.

Last edited by Steely; 05-22-2016 at 12:50 PM. Reason: Addend