Old 05-21-2016, 02:53 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
frankster

Fact is alcohol is a poison. It is not a food or even a drug in that sense. It should have the poison label on it when you buy it. No one would consider drinking a little ammonia at a party. What's the difference? I'm sick of the cultural propaganda machine as well. Selling the illusion that any amount of drinking is normal or even healthy. I don't know how many times I've seen articles claiming that a glass of wine a day is good for you. What horse****. It's a poison, it's a toxin. Let's call it what it is. I'm not telling anyone what to do, but stating the truth on a matter is surly preferable to the lie. Not one of us would think that sniffing gas is normal. Why? Because it's a poison. I'm taking the hard line here. I have to. I'm not judging social drinkers or going to brow beat anyone, but if they ask i'll tell them how I see it.
That **** is nasty.
I feel much better. I'm glad I got that off my chest. I missed my AA meeting today cause I'm in pain and can't move to well right now. Thanks for letting me share.