View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 11:16 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
hpdw

Originally Posted by Ruby2 View Post
Your description of gardening in May perfectly describes how I feel about it, but much more eloquently. I'll bet that you spend a lot of time putting together baskets and pots for the color and texture. It is meditative and therapeutic for me too. Keep going at it.

Just be wary of something that I ran into. The desire of sitting back with a glass of wine when finished, to admire my handiwork. An iced tea or water is much better.
Ruby 2 you said this exactly how it was for me today , I need to be very honest with myself and everyone else . I potted up a total of 27 tubs ,baskets , containers of all shapes and sizes . My icing on the cake is a stone circle which I laid then a lovely black tub and a palm called
Trachycarpus fortunei, it looks amazing .
Heres my point as Ruby2 pointed out " I was looking out the window all proud and chuffed and the thought of a drink came across my mind .
Can I ask you guys who have been a while sober or anyone really why this happens , is it habit ? I mean there's no way I wanted to drink but the thought came automatically and it baffled and scared me .

Thanks