View Single Post
Old 05-20-2016, 10:30 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
atalose

And i felt the world closing in on me and broke down and wrote my XABF a message.
He is 5 days sober and didn't think to message you at all, see how you were doing, to say he was sorry YET you were in a broken down state and decided it was a good idea to message the person who hurt you the most emotionally and physically.......hummmm

But he started talking... it wasnt the manipulator talking.
oh wait...........yes, here he is.........the manipulator.

He asked me to not live in the past and to live in the present. That all he did was symptoms of his disease.
You are hanging onto his words, those positive words you've longed to hear and in that process overlooked the reality of it.

He didn't contact you - you contacted him.

He doesn't want to acknowledge or take responsibility for his actions - he just wants you to forget about it.

So lets get back to......YOU and YOUR plan moving forward to abstain from your drug of choice (him). You won't give him your new phone # so then how did you contact him???? soooooo where you hiding your stash!! lol

One step forward 2 steps back........it's ok........just keep moving towards what's in front of you and try and stop looking backwards.