View Single Post
Old 05-19-2016, 11:49 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Lyoness
Night owl

I'm still on my taper, doc had me stay on same dose for another month to stabilize for awhile. Was getting withdrawals from such big jumps percentage wise. Am now at 20mg and don't know at what pace to go from here. Everything I read says go slower from here on out. (I've been reading a lot.) My jumps have been by 5mg each time. Any advice about pace would be welcome.

I've been noticing some changes since tapering, especially as my dose lowers. A surprising and positive one is my pupils. They're normal size now, or at least a lot bigger. I got so used to pinpoint while I was using so intensely that I think I forgot til now that they could actually be any other size.

A not so positive change is that my dose does not seem to last as long. By 24hrs the RLS is kicking in. I've wanted to try to skip a day or a dose but the creepy crawlies start up and that's that. Is it just the lower dose I'm on? I don't remember this happening at higher doses (40 or 50 mgs). Anyway, it's a bit of a bummer. And reminder of how awful the withdrawals are going to be. Everything I've read says even jumping off from 1mg you still go through some pretty harsh w/ds.