View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 07:18 AM
  # 164 (permalink)  
ScooterBoo

Greetings!

It is so nice to hear from so many members. I have pm'd Max, and she told me there are a few of our original members in the May class. It is a relief to know they are still trying.

Pink, you sound great- I am hoping the vacation is what you needed to come out of your funk. I shudder now when I even hear the name Stephen King! He is a big Red Sox fan, and I have seen him at games, and he looks just like I would expect someone who wrote like that to look! C R E E P Y ! ! ! I just finished After You by JoJo Moyes. It was good, but not as good as The Girl You Left Behind or Me Before You. Next for the bookclub is The Summer Before the War ( or something like that - haven't gotten it yet.)

I am in the middle of a mess- I had all my windows replaced, and I am moving things because the installers are coming to do four rooms of flooring tomorrow. They will move the furniture, but I am moving breakables, lamps, etc.

I have come to realize that the only time the av comes filtering through my head is when I am hungry or thirsty, and I am being careful to not reach that point, while I try to lose the pounds I gained this past winter - I am now down 24, not 30, but I am working on it. Wearing tight clothes helps keep me on track - gone are all those stretchy sweatpants!!

Let's keep on keeping on!