View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 04:23 AM
  # 163 (permalink)  
pinklinzangel

Hey guys ?de0a

London you're moving! So exciting, and how great to feel organised and in control, really excited for you! Work like balance is real important, and you inspire me to look more closely at mine to make sure it is more balanced, as I believe it's a bug oat of why I've been so low recently. Glad you're well and happy ?de00

Scooter, misery is one of my favourite all time FILMS! I bought a Stephen King book yesterday, finders keepers, haven't started reading it yet though.

Grateful how you doing?! So good to see you back on track and checking in and you sound positive and strong ?de0a

Choobie so good to hear that all is going well yiur way too, I know there have been stressful times. How is the weather yiur way? It's raining here to pay but generally it's been quite warm ?de0a. The shining is one of my favourites, the film and book, would love to see the Show!

Ultra love the colour run! I've done 3 now and it's totally my cup of tea, run and fun. That's my kind of run, and how great to share with the family! Think of it as a little warm up with smiles ?de0a you've a lot of training Head of you this year!

Determind thank you for your strength quotes, and for picking my favourites, they sent me off on holiday with a buzz.

My first all inclusive holiday whilst sober. No craving, no temptation, even at the help yourself station I didn't waver. Proud. Stronger than I expected myself to be, I set myself up for struggle nd it didn't come. Obviously that doesn't mean I'm cured, but it Was nice to be at liberty if craving and missing. A lovely little break.

I have returned to the birth of many chicks in my garden. There are 2 blackbird chicks , 4 finch chicks, 10 great **** chicks, and I don't know how many starlings in the attic, all I can hee is baby bird chirps and it's beautiful!

Good to see you all again x