View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 05:39 PM
  # 159 (permalink)  
MissPerfumado

R&H, no way you're crowding things here on the contrary, it's great to have you here!

Ah, yesterday I had to leave work early to meet a lady from the removalist company who is going to give me a quote for packing and moving my stuff 4000 miles to Melbourne. It's not my first rodeo. This will be my 5th interstate or international move in 13 years. But I've always moved on, never gone back. This time I'm going home. When the removalist lady was talking to me about filling out the customs forms etc., I had an overwhelming urge to cry and had to focus hard to stop tears from springing to my eyes. I'm not sure where the emotion was coming from. I keep thinking how for years I was not ready to go home, how I was always restless and looking for something new, and now I'm ready because there's nothing to look for "out there". I'm finding it "in here".

Two nights ago I was too bummed out emotionally to do any exercise, but last night I went for a run in the evening outside. I don't do that often enough - I normally run on a treadmill in the gym. But it was lovely being outside in the coolness. My mind is clearer now about what to do, and it has to be to stay on the path and carry on with my new life. Some baggage is best left behind when you return from your travels!

Have a great day everyone.