View Single Post
Old 05-17-2016, 08:57 AM
  # 482 (permalink)  
PennyLane76

Originally Posted by Badger07 View Post
Hello Sadie. How are you today? From what I can gather your job is difficult and can take a little bit of your soul every day. I know some folk that work in child protective services. Same kind of issues I would think? Dont let it put you down. You have to be healthy to perform. Don't feel guilty when you need a break. God knows most could not do that job.
Badger , thanks for the thoughts, hanging in on Day 6, battling depression. . I could not imagine being in CPS. Bless your friends!!!!
My job does take my soul a bit, more from faking my personality(introvert pretending to be extrovert) but it's a coveted job and I feel guilty complaining . I have absolutely no right at all to do so while others have nothing.
Really, it's the animal rescue (strictly voluntary) that can crush me sometimes. I try to walk away from that, have said so here, but find I cannot.
Amazing, so funny your daughter thought Ajax were small people!
OOTT let us know about Charlie. I'm loving on my elderly fur dear love right now. Yes, cats can take condroitin/glucosamine. It's easy, in a treat that they usually love.
OT, let us know abt your job. PHRD, love your goals. Big ones freak me out, but the small daily ones helpful.
XxOo all