View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 05:35 AM
  # 62 (permalink)  
Lonelywombat67

I realized that if I don't deal with my anxiety soon, I'll never be able to stay sober. I don't know why it's gotten so out of control. I found some guided meditations and tried them last night. It was a little successful but I also came up with a list of some of the things worrying me to see if I can deal with them or try to let them go. Some of them are pretty tough to handle.
1. My daughter is detoxing from a benzo addiction. I'm much too far away from her right now.
2. I gave a friend the job of doing my taxes last year and they didn't follow through. Then I got sick and couldn't finish them. I finally did them and I ended up owing money which almost never happens. Now I probably have penalties and interest and I don't have that much money.
3. I have to go to the dentist after not seeing one for years. I'm terrified.
4. I need to sell my house and it needs more work. I've already spent lots of money on it. Also having trouble cleaning because I have inflammation in both shoulders and it hurts when I lift my arms. Also none of the houses in my area have been selling and values have gone down.
5. I'm obese and out of shape and trying not to eat too much.
6. My health suffers because no. 5 and getting older.